Thursday, April 20, 2017

Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Body Creme

Finished this 15mL/0.5floz. jar of Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Body Creme within two weeks, so here's a short review for it.

This was a body cream scented in the Pomegranate Noir cologne line. I don't wear perfume so I was rather weary, thinking this body cream would be heavily scented. It turned out not so bad. The scent was a slightly tart fruit with lots of woodsy notes and a touch of musk. The first time I used this cream, hubby took a sniff of my arm and said, "You smell...different." xD The scent was pretty mild but super long-lasting, as in I could smell it throughout the next day, until I showered and it washed off!

The cream itself was great though! Thick, creamy, and moisturizing but left a velvety finish on my skin and wasn't greasy at all. If it were unscented I'd definitely repurchase. I used it exclusively on my arms.

2 comments:

kuri said...

soft, long lasting scent and excellent moisturizer? I want to try this!

D. said...

Hi Claire,

Yes, this cream left my arms velvety! I want the unscented version though ^.^"

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts