Thursday, March 8, 2018

Suqqu Moisture Rich Lipstick Part II

I feel like a total dumba$$. After having b*tched about Suqqu's newest Moisture Rich Lipsticks being housed in hideous tubes, I went and bought four more colors, because the formula is just that good. Urgh.

This time, I got 02 花紅 (Hanakurenai) Lotus Pink, 03 陽紅 (Hibeni) Coral Peach, 04 金杏 (Kinanzu) Blissful Coral, and 05 恍華 (Hikaribana) Carnation Pink. I skipped 01 夕奏 (Yuukanade) Fresh Beige and 06 鮮絢華 (Sensenka) Fuchsia Pink because, well, they're beige and fuchsia, not the colors I reach for. It's too bad because I'd really like all the colors that are shimmer-free and 06 is shimmer free. Oh well.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

Hmm, the formula, how do I describe it? It applies smoothly and "hugs" my lips, comfortable and moisturizing on, and the color, as translucent as it is, wears evenly without fading. Yup. For everything that the formula does I bit the bullet and put up with the hideous tubes.

- 02 花紅 (Hanakurenai) Lotus Pink: translucent coral with gold shimmers that don't show.

- 03 陽紅 (Hibeni) Coral Peach: more like coral-apricot to me, again translucent but is shimmer free.

- 04 金杏 (Kinanzu) Blissful Coral: translucent orange-red, also with gold shimmers that don't show.

- 05 恍華 (Hikaribana) Carnation Pink: translucent and shimmer free carnation pink, just as named. This pink shows up brighter on my lips than in the tube.

From left to right: 02 花紅 (Hanakurenai) Lotus Pink, 03 陽紅 (Hibeni) Coral Peach, 04 金杏 (Kinanzu) Blissful Coral, and 05 恍華 (Hikaribana) Carnation Pink.

See my previous Suqqu Moisture Rich Lipstick post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts